Thank you Durinsbane for nominating me for this award! Check out his blog here:
- provide a link to the creator’s original post.
- Answer the question given.
- Create seven unique questions.
- Nominate ten bloggers. Make sure they know about their nomination and make sure they aren’t the award’s creator or the person who nominated you.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that has a link back to the creators will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award.
Here is the link to the creators post: https://coltonbeckwithrpc.wordpress.com/2020/05/08/the-original-outstanding-blogger-award/
- What is your favorite quote?
- A. If you can’t fly, then run, If you can’t run, then walk. If you can’t walk, then crawl. But whatever you do, you must keep moving forward. -Martin Luther King Jr.
- Do you prefer the country or the city?
- A. Country
- What is your favorite board game?
- A. Monopoly
- What is your favorite period in history to learn about?
- A. Medieval times
- Do you have a pet? If you do what animal is it?
- A. I have several pets. A dog named Bogard. And 3 cats named Autumn, Summer, and Trillion. I also have 3 ducks and 6 chickens ( but do these count as pets ?).
- Which do you prefer: Books, movies, or video games?
- A. Books
- Have you watched the Passion of the Christ?
- A. No
Qutiones for my nominees:
- What is your dream car?
- Reading or Writing?
- Cooking or Baking?
- Popsicle or ice cream?
- Would you rather live somewhere warm or cold?
- What is your favorite dessert?
- How where these questions?
Thanks for reading and have fun my nominees!